viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

E&

I have wasted years of my life agonizing up at the fires. It started when I thought that to be strong you must be flame retardant, and now to dress the wounds cause into question how authentic they are. There is always someone criticizing me "She just likes playing hospital".
Lying in my bed I remember what you said 'There's no such thing as accidents'. But you've got the headstone all ready, all craved up and pretty; your sick satisfaction, those his and hers matching, the daisies all push up'n pairs to the horizons; your hands full of ketchup... It's nice that you're trying.
I'm not gonna live my life on one side of an ampersandand, and even if I went with you I'm not the girl you think I am; and I'm not gonna match you 'cause I'll lose my voice completely, I'm just gonna watch you 'cause I'm not the one that's crazy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

yo quiero saber...